Sunday 2 September 2012

Things to come...

As I have mentioned (a few times, don't get sick of me!), I am going to France for 2 and a half months, in oh, 17 days!

For anyone who is interested, here's a little explanation of exactly what I'll be doing...

Ok so, I'm going to a city called Montpellier, which is on the French Riviera (yay!). Montpellier is known for its language schools, one of which I'm going to be attending. Where better to learn French than in France?
I'm going to be staying with a host family, and hopefully seeing some awesome things!

A few exciting things - Montpellier is a "student town" of sorts; there are lots of young people (read, new friends!) . The school also does lots of excursions, to the surrounding towns and any interesting places nearby. So hopefully, there will be lots to see!

Of course, I have to actually GET there first...
Believe me, this is no easy task! So far, everything is going according to plan, but I still haven't got my visa! :/ You would think the people didn't want ANYONE to visit their country they make this such a mission.

Also, it's a very long journey there...I have 4 legs to do to get to where I'm staying! Hopefully I don't get lost in transit! ;)

So anyway, that's a glimpse of what's to come for me. If you're interested in following my journey, there's more to come!!

Here are some pictures I found on the net...soon I'll have my own pictures to show!







Source: Google images


No comments:

Post a Comment