Tuesday 11 September 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt...

I am dead set on doing this. I got the idea for doing one on the indieBerries blog, and now I HAVE to try it.

The photo scavenger hunt has the same basic principle as a normal scavenger hunt - you get a list with things on it that you have to try to collect, and you work in a team of four or so. Each item has a different number of points, so obviously you try and get the ones with the highest points. That's the aim of the game - most points wins, so collect the most stuff! The photo scavenger hunt works differently - the items on the list are things that your team has to photograph (believe me, it sounds way more fun).

So I can just imagine the hilarious photos, and how funny it would be trying to get them! I came up with my own list based on one I found on the Net (because I have too much time on my hands am awesome). I'm going to try to organise in December, and organise a prize....any takers? :P

Anyway, here's a few things that are on my list -


  • Entire Team crossing the street duckling style
  • Entire Team playing Chubby Game (that game where you stuff as many marshmallows in your mouth as possible)
  • Entire Team fighting with Cluedo board game weapons (you know, the lead pipe revolver, etc)
  • Entire Team wearing one pair of pants (i.e. get a REALLY big pair of pants)
  • A photo of a calculator spelling "HELLO"
  • A photo of something that starts with a "Z"
  • A photo of 3 store employees doing "Charlie's Angels" poses
  • A photo of a dog-pile (min 5 people)
  • Someone holding a team member upside-down
  • Stranger giving a team member a piggy back ride
  • Team mate asleep on a bench, hobo style
  • Team mate having a tea party with stuffed animals
  • Team mate dragging another team mate by the hair (caveman style)
  • Team mate having their "birthday" at a restaurant, being sung to by employees
  • Team mate with blacked out teeth (tape or chocolate)
  • Team mate shaking hands with a pirate (they HAVE to be weird so they're harder to take photos of!)
  • Team mate eating green eggs and ham.
So those are just a few things off of my list...
Really hoping that I can get it going when I'm baaaack from La France :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment