Sunday 16 September 2012

A few things about chicken pox...

So you know the other day when I said
"I have a whopping dose of flu"?

Well, I was SO WRONG! In fact, I have
 chicken pox...delightful. Before you ask,
 no, I haven't had it before. But NOW I do,
 make no mistake.

Anyway, here's a list of ten things about
 chicken pox :

1) Spot.
2) Spot.
3) Don't scratch the spots!
4) Spot.
5) Spot.
6) Spot.
7) DON'T scratch the spots!
8) Spot.
9) Spot.
10) DON'T SCRATCH THE SPOTS!!

Yup, I look like a polka-dot swarm attacked
 me...and they're itchy polka dots!
Oh well, at least I can be dramatic about
 it! I mean, come on, it's a suuuper
 contagious disease!

Also, some news about my French trip -
 it's been postponed by a week, because
 my piece of paper won't arrive in time
 for me to leave this week! So it will
 be the week after (not so bad!) .

I suppose this is also a good thing because
 of the chicken pox - the airport people
 may have caught me and quarantined me
 for an infectious disease otherwise!
(That's a joke - I don't think they really
 would!)

No comments:

Post a Comment